Fairview Health Services Server/Culinary Assistant in Bloomington, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100 th year of service and we are growing at an unprecedented rate!
Voted the Best Retirement Community by Sun Newspapers’ Reader’s Choice Award for the second year in a row, Nine Mile Creek Senior Living means an enjoyable lifestyle and assurance for our residents. We are conveniently located in Bloomington, Minnesota next to the natural and rejuvenating setting of Moir Park with all the culture and entertainment of the Twin Cities just minutes away. We offer Independent/Assisted Living as well as Memory Care. Our staff is long tenuredand believes in Ebenezer’s mission toheal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more meaningful lives.
The Culinary Assistant is responsible for dining room meal service to residents. This position offers part time (.40 FTE/32 hours PPD) day and evening shifts with every other weekend opportunity.
Serves meals and ensures the dining area is clean and inviting
Promotes and encourages positive resident relations and satisfaction
Assists with meal prep and special events
No previous experience required!
Excellent customer service skills, teamwork and positive attitude required
Desire to work with seniors
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2018-27289
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Support Staff
Community Nine Mile Creek
Hours per 2 weeks 32
Department Nutrition Services