Fairview Health Services Resident Assistant in Burnsville, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Arbor Lane Memory Care and Specialty Care Assisted Living emphasizes the total wellbeing of our residents in a warm, comfortable home. Our comfortable community is designed to accommodate those who become disoriented, or may wander. We boast a long tenured staff who believe in our mission to help seniorsto heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more meaningful lives.
The Resident Assistant/Home Health Aide is responsible for providing personal care and designated health related services to enhance and/or maintain the residents’ physical and emotional well being.This is a part time (.3 FTE/24 hours per pay period) opportunity on the evening shift which includes every other weekend.
Assists residents with personal cares including but not limited to: bathing, shaving, dressing, hair care, feeding, toileting, transfers/lifts.
Provides health related services as needed
Performs specified home services as needed
Observes residents and reports status to appropriate staff
Assists with onboarding of new staff
High School diploma or GED
CNA or HHA certification preferred
Previous experience as HHA, CNA, DSP, PCA preferred
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-28490
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Patient Care (Non Nursing)
Community Arbor Lane Memory Care
Hours per 2 weeks 24
Department Long Term Care