Fairview Health Services Registered Nurse in Deephaven, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100 th year of service and we are growing at an unprecedented rate!
Deephaven Woods Senior Living is located in the heart of Deephaven, Minnesota, two blocks west of Highway 101.We offer Independent/Assisted Living, Memory Care and Enhanced Assisted Living Suites. We boast an exceptional team of caregivers who believe in our mission toheal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more meaningful lives.
The Support Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for ensuring that the safety and health needs of the residents are met. This position is a .6 FTE scheduled 48 hours per ppd day/evening shift hours. It includes workingone weekend per month.
Maintains current assessment and documentation of resident health status
Manages and oversees medication and treatment administration
Monitors work and performance if licensed and unlicensed staff
Minimum Associates Degree
Current MN RN license
CPR certified (if needed, will provide training to obtain certification)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2018-26664
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Nursing (RN/LPN)
Community Deephaven Woods Senior Living
Hours per 2 weeks 48
Department Long Term Care