Fairview Health Services Licensed Practical Nurse - TCU in Edina, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100 th year of service and we are growing at an unprecedented rate!
Aurora on Franceis a new, state of the art community, attached to Fairview Southdale in the heart of Edina near many medical centers/providers. It is conveniently located off of Hwy. 62 and France Ave. on a bus line. Aurora is a full continuum of care campus including Transitional Care, Enhanced Care and Assisted Living/Memory Care. We offer employees many benefits including free meals if you work a double shift, beautiful walking paths for your breaks and opportunities for growth both in the TCU and Assisted Living.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides for and assists in meeting the TCU residents’ physical, emotional and psycho-social needs while adhering to facility, state and federal guidelines.This position is a .8 FTE scheduled 64 hours per/ppd from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM. Includes working e/o w/e and holiday.
Monitor’s the TCU patient’s care from pre-admission to discharge and ensuring a smooth transition to and from facility.
Provides data relevant to the development of the plan of careand computerized documentation in Point-click Care
Provides reports and documentation related to incidents, change of status and cares provided
Administers medications and performs treatments per physician orders and facility policies
Previous experience in TCU/Med Surge/Acute Care setting preferred but not required
Current MN LPN license
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2018-26445
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Nursing (RN/LPN)
Community Aurora on France TCU
Hours per 2 weeks 64
Department Medical Assist - Priv Pay