Fairview Health Services Nursing Assistant (CNA/NAR)--$3000 Sign-On Bonus! in Lake City, Minnesota
This position is eligible for a $3000 Retention bonus.
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100 th year of service and we are growing at an unprecedented rate!
Lake City Care Center is owned by the Mayo Clinic Health System with the daily operations managed by Ebenezer. At any given time, as many as 90 people call the care center their home. Since we opened in 1978, we’ve served thousands. The care center is connected to a Mayo clinic and hospital, so residents don't have to leave the building for a clinic appointment or emergency care if needed.
The Nursing Assistant/Registered (CNA, NAR) is responsible for providing resident care and services. This position is a full time evening shift position (.8 FTE or 64 hours ppd). Includes working every other weekend and rotating holidays.
Assists resident with personal cares based on individual plan of care (bathing, oral hygiene, toileting, call lights)
Observes residents and reports status to appropriate staff
Performs environmental and other responsibilities as assigned (order and cleanliness, reports malfunctioning equipment to maintenance department)
High School Diploma or GED
Vocational/Technical Training or Associated Degree required
Current MN Nursing Assistant Certification and on MN Nursing Assistant registry
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-32657
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Patient Care (Non Nursing)
Community Lake City Care Center
Hours per 2 weeks 64
Department Medical Assist - Priv Pay