Fairview Health Services Resident Services Coordinator in Little Canada, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Opened in 2017 Cardigan Ridge Senior Living is Little Canada’s newest assisted living, independent living and memory care community for seniors. Cardigan Ridge is a growing community located conveniently at 694 and Rice Street. Our building overlooks a beautiful large pond and offers a serene setting for both residents and employees. We have awesome, fun-loving staff who loves to make a difference in the lives of seniors.
The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support for the community.
Maintain Resident staffing schedules
Coordinates Human Resources functions: payroll, annual performance review tracking, interviews, hiring process and paperwork
Coordinates training and maintains Educare records
Assists with billing and account receivableCoordinates communication with Provider/Doctor scheduling
Vocational training (HUC, Medical records) or Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare management or related field
One to three years related experience preferred
Experience in long term care or Assisted Living environment highly preferred
Familiar with office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer).
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-32811
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Support Staff
Community Cardigan Ridge Senior Living
Hours per 2 weeks 80