Fairview Health Services Temporary Sales and Outreach Director in Mahtomedi, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100 th year of service and we are growing at an unprecedented rate!
Coventry Senior Living of Mahtomedi is unlike any other senior community. Three unique "neighborhoods" within Coventry create individual close-knit communities, where neighbors soon become friends and staff feels like family. We offer Assisted Living as well as Memory Care Suites. We boast an exceptional team of caregivers who believe in our mission to heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more meaningful lives.
The Sales and Outreach Director assists in creating and implementing a marketing plan aimed at maintaining full occupancy for the Ebenezer housing community. This position is based primarily in the community and significant time is devoted to working with external referral resources. This is a full time (64 hours per pay period) temporary position (up to 3 months).
Establishes and supports a sales and marketing plan aimed at full occupancy
Promotes positive customer relations
Serves as a resource to residents and families seeking information
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent experience required
Aging Services of MN Sales and Marketing certificate preferred
Three to five years similar experience preferred
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2018-28094
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Professional
Community Coventry of Mahtomedi
Hours per 2 weeks 64
Department Resident Services