Fairview Health Services Executive Director in Minneapolis, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Workplace for the 9 th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Opening Spring 2020, the Pillars of Prospect Parkis conveniently located off the light rail transit station near the University of Minnesota campus in the heart of the Prospect Park neighborhood. The Pillars of Prospect Park features 133 Independent living, 106 assisted living and 44 memory care apartments. Two buildings, one six-story and one ten-story, make up this vibrant community. The community will also have an on-site Child Care Center. Come join our team of dedicated employees who share in our mission to help our seniors heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more meaningful lives.
The Executive Director is responsible for managing and supervising the financial, programmatic, operational, marketing and business functions of the Assisted Living community. This position is ultimately responsible for 24/7 oversight of community operations. This position is full-time.
Creates and maintains a high performing leadership team within the community
Monitors financial performance
Oversees monthly billing process for residents
Establishes and supports and environment conducive to the provision of quality services and high level customer satisfaction
Supports the development of a marketing plan and other programs aimed at sustaining strong occupancy/census goals
Monitors the maintenance of the building and grounds
Ensures that the community is in compliance with all applicable state and federal rules and regulations
Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare management or similar field required
Three to five years previous experience required
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-35676
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Professional
Community The Pillars of Prospect Park
Hours per 2 weeks 80