Fairview Health Services Program Assistant in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job title: Program Assistant.
Ebenezer Adult Day Program in Minneapolis serves older adults who live at home or with family, but who enjoy staying active and being in the company of others or may need some supervision and support with personal cares. The program also offers relief to caregivers who can rest assured that their family member is getting personalized attention at Ebenezer Adult Day Program from our staff, known for their warmth and caring.
This position ranges from 48 - 64 hours per pay period. After Program hours team meetings are scheduled 2x per month.
Assisting seniors with personal cares, assisting with and leading activities, some documentaion and program organizational duties.
Looking for a compassionate, organized and dedicated team player with a passion for serving seniors.
Prefer experience leading activities and with documentation and with providing personal cares services to seniors.
COTA's, CNA's and HHA's encouraged to apply.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2018-27540
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Support Staff
Community Ebenezer Care Center
Hours per 2 weeks 48
Department Sr Adult Daycare Program