Fairview Health Services Assistant Director of Health Services - RN in Minnetonka, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is recently celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Opened in January 2018, Cherrywood Pointe of Plymouth is one of our newest communities. Located at the intersection of Old Rockford Road and Highway 55, it is a familiar neighborhood for many of our residents, with easy access to shopping, entertainment, restaurants, clinics and more. We offer Independent/Assisted Living as well as Memory Care and Care Suites. We boast an exceptional team of caregivers who believe in our mission to heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, meaningful lives.
The Assistant Director of Health Services is a Registered Nurse who is responsible for ensuring that the safety and health needs of the clients are met while providing staff leadership duties. This position is a 1.0 FTE scheduled 80 hours ppd working a day shift. It includes working every other weekend and holiday.
Maintain current assessment and documentation of client’s health status
Coordinates client health services
Manages and oversees medication and treatment administration
Monitors work and performance of licensed and unlicensed staff
Support DHS to act as RN on call during scheduled times
One to three years previous related experience
Minimum Associates Degree, preferred BSN
Must have current MN RN licensure and current CPR certification
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-35652
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Nursing (RN/LPN)
Community Cherrywood Pointe Plymouth
Hours per 2 weeks 80
Department Long Term Care