Fairview Health Services Driver in Minnetonka, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is recently celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Opened in 2018, Cherrywood Pointe of Minnetonka is a beautiful location is just minutes from Ridgedale, the library, restaurants, clinics, parks and nature trails. We offer Independent/Assisted Living as well as Memory Care and Care Suites. We boast an exceptional team of caregivers who believe in our mission toheal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, meaningful lives.
The Driver has general knowledge of transportation vehicle operation and servicing. Displays ability and interest in working with Adult Day Center participants/residents who are elderly and/or handicapped. Has awareness of special needs of older adults. Able to comply with all requirements pertaining to operation of special transportation vehicle. Has ability to communicate both orally and in writing. Has knowledge of job skill to work with minimum supervision. This position offers part time (32 hours PPD/0.4 FTE) day shifts.
Accomplishes transportation duties in a timely manner
Carries out other duties as assigned; maintains a log of transportation services and tasks performed throughout the driving period
Organizes work assignments
Provides coordinator or supervisor with adequate notification of schedule difficulties.
Absent and tardy days are within established guidelines.
Is able to function effectively with limited direct supervision
Cooperates in changing schedules to meet needs of participants/residents.
One to three years previous driving experience, preferably with seniors and/or physically challenged population.
Ability to drive a 14 passenger bus
Must be able to pass DOT physical and criminal/driving background check
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-34178
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Support Staff
Community Cherrywood Pointe Minnetonka
Hours per 2 weeks 32
Department Recreational Therapy