Fairview Health Services Wellness Coordinator in Minnetonka, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Opened in 2018, Cherrywood Pointe of Minnetonka is a beautiful location just minutes from Ridgedale, the library, restaurants, clinics, parks and nature trails. We offer Independent/Assisted Living as well as Memory Care and Care Suites. We boast an exceptional team of caregivers who believe in our mission to heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, meaningful lives.
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for assisting in meeting the psychosocial and physical needs of residents through programs and activities. This position is a full time day shift position, .75 FTE/60 hours per pay period. This position will start at Cherrywood Pointe Minnetonka, but will become a shared position with Cherrywood Pointe of Plymouth.
Incorporate current assessment and documentation of resident Cognitive Performance Tests in to care plans
Support, implement and maintain the Ebenezer Dimensions program and act as site champion
Assist in meeting the psychosocial and physical needs of residents
Certified Occupational Therapy Certification (COTA) required
Advanced training in dementia or geriatrics preferred
1 to 3 years required
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-34366
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Support Staff
Community Cherrywood Pointe Minnetonka
Hours per 2 weeks 60
Department Long Term Care