Fairview Health Services Receptionist in Richfield, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Lake Shore Drive, a Senior Condominium which consists of 178 units and is located in Richfield is looking for a part time Receptionist (approximately 48 hours per pay period) which will include one weekend shift per week.
The Receptionist is responsible, under the supervision of the Property Manager, to assist in the overall office duties of the community.
Greets and provides courteous assistance to visitors, owners and vendors
Provides clerical support as requested
Provides assistance with marketing duties as requested
Minimum one to three years' previous experience
Excellent computer skills (Office, Word, Excel)
Must enjoy working with the senior population
Must be able to respond to emergency situations and manage private resident issues with dignity and respect
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2018-28453
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Support Staff
Community Lake Shore Drive Condo
Hours per 2 weeks 48