Fairview Health Services Registered Nurse - $1500 Sign-on Bonus!! in Saint Paul, Minnesota
This position is eligible for a $1500 Sign-on Bonus!!
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Senior living at its finest! Constructed in 2016, Highlands of St. Paul is located in one of St. Paul’s favorite neighborhoods. With independent living, assisted living and memory care apartments, Highlands of St. Paul offers the support and care seniors need to maintain their independence; along with a wealth of amenities designed to keep our residents engaged, active and happy! We boast an exceptional team of caregivers who believe in our mission toheal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, meaningful lives.
The Support Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for ensuring that the safety and health needs of the residents are met. This position is a .9 FTE scheduled 72 hours per on the day shift. It includes working in both Assisted Living and Memory Care units andincludes working e/o w/e and rotating holidays.
Maintains current assessment and documentation of resident health status
Manages and oversees medication and treatment administration
Monitors work and performance if licensed and unlicensed staff
Minimum Associates Degree
Current MN RN license
Current CPR certification
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-32914
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Nursing (RN/LPN)
Community Highlands of St. Paul
Hours per 2 weeks 72
Department Long Term Care