Fairview Health Services Resident Assistant in Welch, Minnesota
Tinta Wita Tipi Senior Living was built by the Prairie Island Indian Community and is managed by Ebenezer Management Services. This unique partnership allows our staff a diverse and culturally inclusive work environment. Our 20 unit community is seeking individuals whom are open minded, eager or learn and have a passion for caring for the elderly.
On-call/casual position will fill-in if/as needed during staff absences and community growth. Assist resident with personal cares and health related services.
Provides hands-on health related services as directed including but not limited to ADLs, medication administration, housekeeping services and meal service.
CNA certification not required. 1-3 years caregiving experience preferred. Must have ability to use technology in the form of computers, hand held devices, cell phone and fax/copy machine.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-37179
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Patient Care (Non Nursing)
Community Tinta Wita Tipi
Hours per 2 weeks 0
Department Long Term Care