Fairview Health Services Float Licensed Practical Nurse-LPN in West St. Paul, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a 2019 StarTribune Top Work Place, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
One of Ebenezer’s newest managed properties, The Sanctuary at West St. Paul is now hiring! Destined to be one of West St. Paul’s premier senior living communities, the Sanctuary offers both Assisted Living and Memory Care.
The Float Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) performs a variety of professional nursing duties in compliance with the Comprehensive Home Care regulations and follows established policies and procedures. This position is a full time day/evening shift position (0.8 FTE/64 hours per ppd) with a rotating schedule per pay period, every other weekend and rotating holidays.
Provides professional nursing care
Monitors work and performance of unlicensed staff
Maintains current observation and documentation of resident health status
One to three years previous related experience preferred but not required
Must have current MN LPN licensure and current CPR certification
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2019-36723
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Nursing (RN/LPN)
Community The Sanctuary at West St. Paul
Hours per 2 weeks 64
Department Long Term Care